Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Half a year later and a tooth finally appears!

I wanted to post yesterday but it was such a busy day for us. I can't believe Zakiah is 6 months.  I looked over some pictures last night from her first day in the world and she has changed so much into this beautiful spirit. I love you boo boo! You are truly amazing (can't say that enough).

We took pictures yesterday at Photo Innovations Studio. Grandma, Mom, me, and Zakiah. Four Generations. Awesome! They came out great! We were able to get our prints thirty minutes after taking the pictures. No wonder why the studio was super busy.  We all wore red and white outfits. My mom picked them out so they were very basic...lol. I love you, mom! hehe. Anyway, Zakiah had on this cute little dress with white cuffs. My mom made her headband which completed her outfit. Zakiah is such a photogenic little girl. I guess that is not such a surprise given that I am constantly in her face with a camera...lol.

So guess what???

Zakiah cut her FIRST tooth! OMG...






For the past several days, she has been munching so hard on her fingers, toys, spoons, and teething rings. Bless her heart. She is a trooper because she rarely cried at all because of teething. She would just sit and munch all day long. Anyway, I noticed her tooth on the way to the studio. She was just a cheesing as usual when I happened to noticed something white. I wasn't sure what it was but thought maybe she had a little spit up in her mouth. I checked her mouth with my finger and sure enough, I felt it. Her first tooth!!!

I was so excited that I called Josh right away to tell him the news.  I took some pictures with my phone to see if I can capture her first tooth bud on camera. I had to zoom in to see her tooth in the picture above.

Anyway, I will do a six month update soon.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails