Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Zakiah Enjoys Her Books!

I have been giving Zakiah her Tiny Bear Bible and Leapfrog's ABC Animal Orchestra book during play time so she can look at the pictures and get accustomed to interacting with books. She really enjoys looking at the pictures, flipping the pages (or at least trying to), and trying to put the books in her mouth, of course! LOL She can focus on the images now and even tries to reach toward them as if she is trying to pick them up off the page. She is working on that hand-eye coordination. Here is a video of interactioning with the Tiny Bear Bible:

I try to make sure I carry both of her books with me when we go out. Here is her with one of her books while we were out shopping:


Hopefully she will get some more books in the upcoming month. Since she is so inquisitive, I think I would to consistently incorporate reading in her bedtime routine. She is a smart little baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails