Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Friday, March 12, 2010

Thank Goodness It Is Friday!

It has been a long week! I have been working on my Etsy website and is baffled on how much work it takes to set the whole thing up! It took me a whole day just to figure out what my shop policies are. Geez! Maybe it is just me and the fact that this is my first store and I want everything to go right.

Then it is taking good quality pictures of my bows that is taking forever because I had to play with the camera and lighting to attempt to get the best shots and angles of each bow without too much shadow in the picture.

Next it is editing each picture to put my Etsy name on it to help reduce the chance of someone copying and pasting my pictures somewhere else.

Then it is listing each item on the website which seems to take 30 minutes per item because you have to list so much info on the item you are selling before publishing live on your site.

Not to mention I have a wild silly girl tugging at my leg and pulling at every cord from the laptop.

I got a few items posted and hopefully will get the rest posted by the end of today.

Here is my unfinished shop web address:

www.uniquelychicbowtique.etsy.com

Things are subject to change around until I get everything posted and finalized. I will post again when all is done!

Hope everyone had a great week. It is FINALLY getting warmer, yay!

I will catch up on your blogs soon.

Oh, Zakiah learned how to clap as of last Thursday and knows to clap either when I say 'clap clap' or when I start to sing patty cake. It is so awesome. She also knows how to wave bye bye by flapping her left hand up and down. She is so cute!

Will do a better Zakiah update later. It is late.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm your newest follower! Come follow me and have a great weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby girl you have! I admire you for starting your Etsy business with a little one sitting at your feet! Can't wait to check it out.
    Following you now from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to e-mail about Etsy! I've started my own little business too and have registered with Etsy, but like you, was intimidated by all the shop policies and figuring out how to set it up!

    check out my business blog!

    http://handmadebyrosalie.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday Follow! Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you too now. Can't wait to visit your etsy store.
    www.christinahearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for coming by my blog. I am following you too. What a gorgeous family!

    http://shaniliemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse Friday Follow to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday.

    Stopping by from FF!

    Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful smile! Thank you for joining Friday Follow. Glad to have you part of the fun. Rita @ One 2 Try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails