Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Friday, February 19, 2010

Zakiah is Serious About Her Yogurt Melts

Ugh, I still can't get videos posted because I can't seem to connect to a wireless connection. Always seem like one thing or the other. So yes, I am still posting from my phone which takes so much longer when typing with my thumb on a 3 by 4 inch screen. Grr

Anyway, I got a short clip of Zakiah right before I opened the bag of yogurt melts to give her some.

This girl went BANANAS in anticipation. It was hilarious! I thought she was going to explode out her high chair. LOL

Now it has gotten so bad that she starts to fuss when I don't get the bag opened fast enough to put one in her mouth. This girl LOVES these things like that!

To calm her down, I sometimes just give her the whole bag to hold. As you can see, she looked very determined to figure out how to open the bag. She wouldn't even look up for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails