Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank God for Awesome Parents!

Because my mom and dad are just that! They are so supportive of me and still manage to spoil me with things I don't even deserve to have! In the midst of my financial hardship, they do NOT hesitate to pitch in whenever they can even when I don't ask for anything. And they don't ask for anything in return when they dish out money and time on me, Zakiah, and Josh. Mt dad's motto is: whatever is his is mine.

Awww, what more can I even ask of?

I know God supplies all my needs. That is why He blessed me with awesome parents! Thank You Father! I pray that I am as supportive of Zakiah in ANY situation as my parents have been with me since they found out I was pregnant. Many single mothers are not as fortunate so that is why I can't take my blessings for granted!

Cheesing from ear to ear and throwing my hands UP in praise!

God is SO very real! I love my God!

Happy EIGHT Months Zakiah!

1 comment:

  1. God is SO very real:) Thanks for reminding me of that. And your parents sound amazing. Just how parents should be. You are very blessed!

    &Happy 8 months!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails