Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Get 50 Free Photo Cards with Free Shipping!

Thanks to Freebies4mom, you can create and order 50 4x8 photo cards over at SeeHere.com. I did my cards last week, ordered them Saturday, and got them via Fed Ex yesterday morning. I must say that these cards turned out GREAT!!! I worked on them for awhile but am very pleased on the quality of the cards and how they turned out! You can create holiday photo cards or any theme you would like. I did 8 designs.

Visit Freebies4mom to find out more about this deal. You must order your cards by Monday, November 30th. Use the code freebies4mom-1109 to get your 50 cards free including free shipping.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I take no shame in being a single mother - Levi is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. :)

    Oh, and the shopping carts and carriers - I'm so glad you put your LO in the basket and not on top of it! It has always bothered me to see carriers on the tops of carts (I used to work at Target and saw it ALL THE TIME.)... it's so unsafe! Neither the carriers nor the carts are made to work like that. At Walmart a while back I almost witnessed a carrier fall off a cart... and yet the parents kept their baby up there!

    And as for these photo cards - I'm definitely using that code! :) Thanks for posting that! I take all the free photos I can get. haha.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. @ that Walmart incident. Scary. I like to be better safe than sorry.

    Girl, I hope you do take advantage of the photo card special. It is not too often you get free photos PLUS free shipping. My cards came out much better than expected. Hope you enjoy! You have until the 30th to order your cards. Spread the word! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails