Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Zakiah Reaches For Her Toes!

I think she has truly recognized she has feet...or maybe it is that I have just recognized that she recognizes her feet. LOL, confusing huh? I know...don't mind that sentence. For awhile now, she had been rubbing her feet together. My dad would call it "happy feet", and my mom would call it "tickling herself". I call it restless leg syndrome...haha. Just kidding, I wouldn't put that on her. But she is truly a mover...I guess most babies her age are.

Anyhoo, I managed to capture a shot of her reaching for her toes. She is starting to play with them more and before I know it, her toes will be in her mouth! ::rolls eyes::

Oh my, she is really developing fast. I guess once they get past the third month, they transform exponentially!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails