Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stumbled Across One True Media

I have been watching some YouTube videos and saw that some of the videos have been put together using One True Media. At this website, you can create "montages" which is a collection of small video clips and/or pictures put together into one video. You can add music to the background and text slides into the montage. Plus, you can upload it directly to YouTube. I thought I would give it a try and this is what I came up with for my first montage (yes, it includes videos I have already posted previously on here):



I really like this program. It is a keeper since I can combine smaller video clips into one larger video clip. Also, it is helpful in putting together clips that show progression such as the video I just created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails