Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Thursday, August 20, 2009

OMG! I am a Mommy!

Ok, so I have been one since the 22nd of June but still, this is so new to me! I can't believe my baby boo will be 2 months on Saturday! Oh, how time flies. Besides taking pictures of her on my blackberry almost everyday, I figured I keep up a blog to document my lifelong journey of being a first time mommy. I hope that God blesses this blog and that I can update with posts on an almost daily basis. I think the key for me to keep a blog up and running is to keep posts simple and to the point. I know how I can ramble on and on about nothing and end up wasting time, which I found out quick that I don't have much to myself now.

So now she is napping and I have a million things to do, as one would say. I have another blog I am trying to keep up with that documents my journey of earning money online through two sites: Cashcrate and Cashle. Hopefully I can be one of those who successfully earns thousands a year online but I am setting my first goal of earning $1000 on Cashcrate first. I have earned $261 so far...yay!



Ok, Z is going to take some pictures today. I received a coupon to get a free "new baby" package. Yay for FREE! :) Hopefully there will be more happy poses to choose from this time compared to last time...I was happy to find two poses in the last batch where she was not frowning. Haha...her mean mug brow is definitely from daddy...too cute. But she is smiling more so I am guessing this photo session will be even more fun to do given that she is well rested and fed. Good thing it will not be as hot today as it had been for the past few days.

Until the next post...God Bless!

Love you Z and J!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun.

    Just checking up on some old buddies :)

    I haven't heard from you in a while so I thought I'd stop by. I saw you had a new blog.. I figured you were busy with your new little one. :)

    Anyway hope all is well and keep in touch!

    TriNi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Trini for stopping by! It has been a long time. I missed you and several others who I have had the pleasure of meeting online. My little one keeps me busy along with so much outside of mommyhood. I am still learning to balance my time but really miss blogging. I finally figured out how to post videos on my blog so I am hoping to post a little more frequently on here. She is growing up so fast so I figured I will cherish the memories on this blog. I hope you are doing well. I checked on your blog a few weeks ago...you go girl! I am so proud of how far you have come along with earning online. You are definitely an inspiration!

    Stop by again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails