Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Mommy Tip #1



I learned a new way to use my grocery bags besides using them as trash bags for the bin in my bathroom! I ran out of diaper sacks a few weeks ago, and Josh suggested that we use the gazillion grocery bags stored in my pantry as disposable sacks for Zakiah's dirty diapers. Works like a charm and doesn't leak out the smell either. If she had done a blow out, I would wrap the diaper in two or three grocery bags to really keep in the odor. This new trick is also helping me use all those unsightly grocery bags I have stuffed in my pantry.

Hmmm, I am learning to be a practical mom!

2 comments:

  1. I do the exact same thing. It's a money saver and it helps to put those grocery bags to good use..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am! Wished I would have known this tip when Zakiah was pooping like clockwork during her first 2 months...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails