Bible Verse of the Day: Keeping God First

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Like Clockwork!

Zakiah yawns one hour after being awake EVERYTIME! This is amazing. I don't go by that yawn as being a sleepy cue because she hasn't been up long enough to truly be tired. I am trying to keep her up for 2 hours at a time before she naps. I wait until she gets very antsy and before she gets fussy to put her down for her naps. Now this bedtime thing, we are still trying to work on because she wakes up 40min-1hr after being put to bed about 98% of the time. Frustrating because I don't know how to help her sleep through this point. I fed her at 11:30 last night and she didn't eat again until she got up around 7:30 this morning. I am starting to wonder if she really needs that 4-5am feed or is she waking up because of habit. I don't know...still observing and learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails